The current economic situation and the increasingly changing world have created a complex environment for all types of companies and organisations, with an uncertain business context.
New opportunities must be identified, adapted and created for configuring products, services, processes and new business models. These challenges demand a professional profile grounded on leadership and management in a changing environment.
As a vanguard business school, EOI responds to these challenges by stepping up to train new leaders.
Why an MBA? To:
1. Hone the new management values: entrepreneurship, collaborative environments, highly effective processes, diversity and adaptability.
2. Acquire the latest frameworks and tools required for a winning and competitive strategy.
3. Develop a heightened awareness of the extraordinary change in organizations and people and the way in which they innovate for the future. This MBA equips the participant with the skills to build and manage a high performing organization that drives change.
4. Develop an own experience exchanging insights and concerns with other participants and learn from these contributions.
5. Develop the skills, abilities, and perspectives to become an effective business leader, forging professional and personal bonds that will bring lifelong rewards.